Best Bending Harmonica
Can anyone tell me the best way to bend notes on Harmonica?
I was wondering what is the best way to bend notes. Do you guys pucker or like tongue block? Thanks!!
The best way to bend notes that I have found is to use my nose and blow harder on the beginning of the note and come down softly before the next note. It has been years however since the last time I had played the harmonica (like high school,) but I think I remember what you are talking about.
Train-eastman Hans Penzoldt/Guntersblum
Music Sales Bending The Blues Harmonica Book
Learn how to master the most important harmonica technique in this step-by-step method by David Harp.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- easiest harmonica to bend notes
- best harmonica to bend notes
- what is the easyest harmonica to bend notes on:
- What harmonica is the easiest to bend notes with?
- what harmonica is the easiest to bend notes on
- tongue blocked harmonica bends
- the best harmonica for bending notes?
- hans penzoldt Train
- easiest way to bend with a harmonica
- best bendable harmonicas
- easiest harmonica to bend
- Best Way to Learning Harmonica
- BEST HARMONICAS TO BEND Notes
- best harmonica to bend
- best harmonica for bending
- best bending harmonicas
- best bending harmonica
- which harmonica eaisiest to bend